Monday, January 12, 2009

Jesus, thanks for being such a GOOD SPORT!

You never realize just how much the things that you say and do influence your children (good and bad), until you hear yourself coming out of their mouth. The other night we were saying our family prayers and Delaney was doing a beautiful job. We have been working on making sure to say all of the things that we are grateful for when Delaney added,
“And thanks Jesus for always being such a

GOOD SPORT
and having such a good attitude for all of those things that you do for us!”
Matt and I started cracking up. I don’t think that I have ever heard anyone thank Jesus for being such a GOOD SPORT!

3 comments:

julie said...

Okay I found your blog off of Melissa's, hopefully you don't mind me commenting:) I think that is the cutest story. During sacrament on Sunday she was secretly putting her crackers in her top teeth to make it look like she had buck teeth....It was funny, she had the entire back cracking up!

Julie

Carrie Jones said...

Hi Gilen! That is a classic story! What a good sport you are! Love, Carrie

jamie said...

that sounds just like Delaney! Aww i miss you guys so much! I hope you all are doing well! E-mail me sometime so we can catch up!


Jamie Nunes