Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Delaney and Hudson get their tonsils taken out





In June, Delaney and Hudson both got their tonsils taken out.
We did them on the same day, back to back surgeries.
I know, you are thinking ON THE SAME DAY?! But honestly it wasn't as bad as we thought it would be. They both did great! Hudson was scared, especially as the anesthesiologist took him into the operating room. (They wouldn't let me go with him.)
Delaney on the other hand, held hands with the anesthesiologist as
she skipped to the operating room with him.
He later told us that she talked and told stories up until the second that she went under.


1 comment:

melissa said...

yeah! another post! I think I have a picture of me holding Avery in that same rocking chair when she had her eye surgery! funny! I can't believe (or I guess I can)Laney with the smiley face and holding the doctor's hand, chatting it up before she went under. She is a crack up!